Pages

June 26, 2013

Product I LOVE: KinderHaven Farm Goat Milk Soap

There is nothing else better on the beauty product market than natural, nourishing, great-smelling, US made goat milk soap made by KinderHaven Farms. Plus, I've known this family forever so that makes it that much better.

Visit their website here


Why goat milk soap? No harsh chemicals; cleans better than regular body wash style products; instead of drying out skin, goat milk soap will literally nourish your skin. I had dreadfully dried out, cracked, and peeling skin on the bottom of my feet. After switching to my now favorite jasmine vanilla goat milk bar soap from KinderHaven Farms the skin on my feet is actually healing, not just kind of softening a little, after each shower. It has also greatly reduced the amount of body acne I had on my chest, shoulders, and back. I use it to wash my face also and my T-zone, combination oily skin has become wonderfully balanced.

One bar costs $4.95 (plus shipping and handling) and the soaps come in a wide variety of fragrances, like Emerald Tweed and Tanzanian Clove for men or Sun-kissed Currant and Lilac for women. There are even herbal choices like Lavender Oatmeal and Olive & Green Tea. The main ingredients are palm & coconut oils; goat milk & water; sodium hydroxide; olive, rice bran, soy & sunflower oils, flax seed & palm kernel oils; unrefined shea butter, silk fibers. If you keep the bar soap out of your shower and/or on a wooden soap dish it will last longer without washing away.
Buy this awesome soap here


How I Use It:
  1. In the shower, lather the bar soap with a wet loofah. 
  2. The soap makes a luxurious, soft, foamy lather.
  3. It smells great.
  4. May need to re-lather halfway through the shower.
  5. Can also be used on face, in hair, or as a shaving lather.
 Love this stuff! Check out the website for more great products made by KinderHaven Farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment